Unit 4 Bridge Court
Established by Clive Cox in 1986, the goal of Cox Financial continues to be providing clear, trustworthy and professional financial advice to clients throughout their life.
We can offer tailored advice on mortgages, business protection, life and protection insurance and general insurance.
Whilst many financial advisers and lenders now only deal with customers over the phone, Cox Financial provides personal and professional advice in a place and at a time that is most convenient to you.
Don't hesitate to get in touch!
What we do...
First time buyer mortgages
House move or re-mortgage
buy to let mortgages
Experience & Qualifications
Both of our advisers are highly qualified and have years of experience in the financial sector.
Clive William Cox – Practice Principle
Clive has worked in the financial advisory business since 1986, he is a fully qualified adviser:
– Member of Personal Finance Society
– Financial Planning Certificate (Cert PFS)
– Mortgage Advice Qualification (MAQ) – Chartered Insurance Institute
Lauren Fenton – Financial Adviser
Lauren has worked in the Finance sector since 2013 and holds the following qualifications:
– 1st class honours in Accounting and Finance – Coventry University
– Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice (CeMAP) – passed first time
– Currently working towards the Diploma in Regulated Financial Services (DipFS) – Chartered Insurance Institute