• Liaise with estate agents or builders and or solicitors*
• Make sure the mortgage I recommend will fit 1st time.
• Review your mortgage every time it’s up for review.
• Make sure you have the right protection so if the worse happens your family will be financially supported.
* Residential Mortgages
* Buy to Let Mortgages (1)
* Life Insurance
* Critical Illness Insurance
* Income Protection
* Buildings & Contents Insurance.
* Accident, Sickness and Unemployment Cover.
(1) Not all Buy to Let mortgages are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
What we do...
First time buyer mortgages
House move or re-mortgage
buy to let mortgages
Experience & Qualifications
With over 10 years experience in financial services, and mortgage advice, I offer all of my clients a totally personalised and professional service in all aspects of their mortgage. Whether it be a full involvement in the purchase of a new property (including negotiating on purchase prices, dealing with chains, dealing with solicitors etc.*) or re-mortgaging your property and/or raising funds for any legal purpose. I will be your only point of contact throughout the process.
- Rebecca Hellon
Definitely big shame I didn’t do it a long time ago saved us a fortune
He even helped us check other policies too