About Just Mortgages
• Liaise with estate agents or builders and or solicitors
• Make sure the mortgage I recommend will fit 1st time.
• Review your mortgage every time it’s up for review.
• Make sure you have the right protection so if the worse happens your family will be financially supported.
* Residential Mortgages
* Buy to Let Mortgages (1)
* Life Insurance
* Critical Illness Insurance
* Income Protection
* Buildings & Contents Insurance.
* Accident, Sickness and Unemployment Cover.
(1) Not all Buy to Let mortgages are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Experience & Qualifications
With over 10 years experience in financial services, and mortgage advice, I offer all of my clients a totally personalised and professional service in all aspects of their mortgage. Whether it be a full involvement in the purchase of a new property (including negotiating on purchase prices, dealing with chains, dealing with solicitors etc.) or re-mortgaging your property and/or raising funds for any legal purpose. I will be your only point of contact throughout the process.
THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE SECURING OTHER DEBTS AGAINST YOU HOME/PROPERTY. YOUR HOME OR PROPERTY MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
Just Mortgages is a trading name of Just Mortgages Direct Limited which is an appointed representative of Openwork Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Just Mortgages Direct Limited Registered Office: Colwyn House, Sheepen Place, Colchester, Essex, C03 3LD. Registered in England No. 2412345
Big thank you for securing me a better mortgage deal and a fixed rate. Excellent professional service Sion worked very hard to help me. Thank you
- Rebecca Hellon
Sion is fully recommend and looked well into what we needed, but over all you could talk to him, very professional in his work, and will definitely would ask him again in the future.
Definitely big shame I didn’t do it a long time ago saved us a fortune
He even helped us check other policies too
- Will & Maria Owen